July 31, 2006

Going cuckoo in the loo

How ironic is it that I'm having mental constipation over the fact that I'm supposed to be writing about chronic constipation?

See, this is what I am looking for in a job --- the experience of actually living and breathing it. Immersing myself in...yet to be excreted shit of a brain.

Funny that I get a job that requires me to write...especially when I'm in the middle of an excruciating writer's block.

Look at me. I can only write sentences one at a time. I've lost my power over paragraphs! Okay that's three sentences now. Four. Okay five, is this a paragraph now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Just-ify said...

Well since you mentioned constipation. Here's a hillarious (albeit disturbing) story of "Bob" the anal fissure.

Enjoy ;-)

http://www.zug.com/scrawl/analbob/analbob2.html

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home