July 01, 2006

Dum dum dum... Another One Bites The Dust!

Lately, I have been known to say "I shall quit (insert vice here) tomorrow" and then only to be seen the following day doing exactly what have been declared as a no-no the day prior. My reason being, "I said I'll quit TODAY. I'm stopping TODAY, but that doesn't mean I can't do it at all TODAY. It simply means I'll stop ANYTIME TODAY."

July 1 is the big day for me. Bye bye cancer sticks. But then again who's to say that I will not be declaring that tomorrow is the day that I start smoking again. Wow. That just made me feel powerful right there.

I just wanted to drop by and announce to no one in particular that I am temporarily re-opening this blog. It wouldn't be nice to start the new blog with materials from prior June of 2006. Let me say that again. It wouldn't be nice to start a fresh perky blog (it's blue. teehee.) with incessant ramblings bordering to whinging of a pre-mature adult. I have high hopes for the new one. The stuff that will be posted here are too, what's the word, blech.

So there. I have stuff that I wrote when I went to Vietnam. Random thought bubbles that plague the unemployed. The eureka moment when you realize that quitting your job will answer all your problems. Yet more breakup issues and the ridiculous way the drama unfolded (I knew it!). The human frailty. The Save The Trees Movement. The Hobbits Are Not Gay Movement. The joy of watching Jamie Beswarick, Richard Taylor, and Dan Hennah. That nugget of turd that just won't get flushed down the toilet. A box. And Anger. Hatred. The difference. And why I'm dead-on with Hatred. Rationalizing. x + y = z. Ain't it grand.

And then we'll kill this blog again. Second time around should be sweeter.

Hail The Living Dead. Moo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home